Service Information for Councils
Since 2003 our team of some 80 years collective experience has created five new generation crematoria in East Lancashire*, Charnock Richard*, Wear Valley*, Three Counties* in Braintree and Sherwood Forest*, the first to be mercury abated in 2005.
Our first Memorial Park, in the Vale of Glamorgan, is a new concept and opened in October 2011. Its facility innovation and use of local materials is designed to enhance the public experience and it succeeds in this. It is set in 20 acres of beautiful parkland and offers natural burial, traditional burial and cremation with local stone memorialisation.
Since 2011 we have designed, built and are managing 6 new Memorial Parks in Cleveland, Oxfordshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Suffolk and Denbighshire and have plans to expand further.
- A Professional Team of 80 years experience.
- Several new projects at planning stages.
- Often received preferred partner status.
- Design, build and manage new memorial parks, cemeteries or crematoria.
- Re-vitalise and manage existing facilities.
- Enter into joint-venture partnerships or acquire existing establishments.
For an informal discussion call:
- Jamieson Hodgson on 07899 886994 or,
- Michael Hackney on 07932 012045
“We provide a distinguished service in beautiful surroundings”
Chief Executive Officer, Memoria Ltd.
* denotes crematoria sold in 2009