Welcome to Memoria Ltd – a company dedicated to distinguished service in beautiful settings.
Memoria was incorporated in 2003 by three directors with over 87 years collective experience in the funeral sector. Since this time it has received more planning consents than any other crematoria operator since the millennium. Memoria has successfully completed crematoria in Ollerton, Bury, Chorley, Bishop Auckland and Braintree.
In recent times, Memoria has opened Cardiff & Glamorgan Memorial Park & Crematorium in 2011; Kirkleatham Memorial Park & Crematorium in 2014; and South Oxfordshire Crematorium & Memorial Park, Amber Valley Memorial Park & Crematorium, South Leicestershire Memorial Park & Crematorium, Waveney Memorial Park & Crematorium in 2015 and Denbighshire Memorial Park & Crematorium in 2016. We shall be opening North Hertfordshire Memorial Park and Crematorium in 2017. Further sites are at various states of planning.
- Scottish Piper at Waveney Memorial Park and Crematorium
- Waveney Memorial Park and Crematorium Official Opening 17 May 2016
- Fields of Red – Poppy Seeds Donation
- Press Article: St Asaph, Denbighshire Crematorium Opened
- Crematorium boss hits back at claims funeral costs are forcing poorer families into debt
- Press release: Low Cost Cremation
- Low Cost Cremations
- Pre-arranged Cremation Plans
- Arranging a Funeral
- Asian Funeral and Cremation Services
Christmas Service: Wednesday 14th December 2016, 6.30pm
Christmas Service: Sunday 4th December 2016, 2pm
Christmas Service: Wednesday 7th December 2016, 6.00pm
Christmas Service: Wednesday 7th December 2016, 6pm - 8pm
Christmas Service: Wednesday 7th December 2016, 6.30pm
Christmas Service: Wednesday 14th December 2016, 6pm - 7.30pm
Christmas Service: Sunday 11th December 2016, 3pm